Tuesday 6 February 2018

Featured: Starline Playsuit Lingerie Review

Oh Glow Blog Starline LIngerie review sex positive South Africa
I recently got the chance to try out some unconventional (for me) lingerie on behalf of Cara Sutra's Pleasure Panel. It's a crazy strappy mess of elastic and lace and it makes you feel like a bondage princess but also a warlord, which is basically the best thing. Despite the fabulous design, this piece was definitely a trip outside of my comfort zone.

I received the Starline Playsuit in a small/medium size, which was a little more on the lower edge of medium to be the optimal fit for me, but at the same time I was a bit torn because you don't want all the elastic strappies to be loose and floppy. Overall, I feel like a slighter body-type would have been more suited to this size, but it did stretch to encompass my medium-to-tall frame well enough to elicit a "wow" reaction from my partner.

I enjoyed testing a new style of lingerie, but was it worth it? Here's a little excerpt.

Personally, I felt like it was better to have a bit of tension in the elastic rather than not. Okay, perhaps the Starline Lingerie Black Playsuit would fit a bit better on a person more inclined to the S size of small/medium, but imagine saggy, loose elastic straps flopping around your body if you purchased a too-large item. The clasp has three different spots to hook, which helps in terms of adjustability, but the rest don’t so it’s not as if you can treat it like a bra-strap and tighten it up when it starts getting a bit loose.
The remainder of the Starline Lingerie Black Playsuit is exactly as promised, although I do feel that a less busty person would feel more secure in the lace ‘cups’ – they function with the tension provided by the stretched elastic straps, gently pressing your breasts down rather than actually cupping and supporting them. It’s a tenuous balance for D-sized breasts, and any enthusiastic movements could lead to escape. 

Check out the full review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates