Thursday 7 December 2017

Current Obsessions: A Wishlist

Oh Glow Blog sex toy wishlist nobessence we-vibe BS Atelier Bijoux Indiscrets

My posting regularity has really slowed down -- apologies for that! But I have been drafting a few ideas when I have the time and inclination. Recently, I've put a lot of thought into the gaps in my collection -- and what I'd like to try next.

 

NobEssence Fling


First up is an item I'll probably never get to try, mostly due to the manufacturing process. Each item by this company is hand-carved from wood and sealed with some kind of fancy space-varnish to ensure maximum hygiene and safety. Basically, it's a time-consuming and expensive procedure. Either way, I am fascinated by the shape of the NobEssence original Fling – it looks so ergonomic with its smooth, clean lines and gently tapering handle. I feel like this would be a great travel toy due to the unconventional choice of shape and material – it looks more like something you'd use to knead stubborn knots out your back than for masturbation, and the fact that it's made out of wood means that it won't set off any metal detectors if you need to go on a plane. Handy! It also just looks like a great little G-spot toy, and I love the way that it slims down to mimic and match the vaginal entrance as well. A girl can dream.

 

Bijoux Indiscrets MAZE line


We've reviewed multiple Bijoux Indiscrets products before, most recently their MAZE choker. It's so beautiful and I really want to try some of their more elaborate pieces in this bondage-inspired collection of functional accessories. While I personally prefer a kind of toned-down style and thus enjoy less bombastic accessories, I'm a huge fan of both the X-Harness and the suspender belt that made their debut earlier this year. More recently, the line has been expanded to include an utterly gorgeous chest harness as well. Beautiful! Fashionable! And best of all, vegan!

BS Atelier G-Spot


Courtesy of Black Friday sales, I managed to purchase my first dildo (review pending), but have also had my eye on the BS Atelier series of curved G-spotters. I love the candy-coloured whimsy of the Tokyo, but the only local stockist I can find has a single size, and in light of my recent purchase, I feel like I need something a bit smaller in diameter. The only suitable alternative I can find comes in Magenta – which, like, is cool and everything, but I really would have preferred the fruity tones of the Tokyo. I actually genuinely like pink, but only certain shades, and the Magenta is a bit … bold for me. If it was glittery it would be a different story. Give me pink glitter, or give me death! Despite this, I'm super interested in giving this shape a try in a smaller size.

 

We-Vibe Gala


The only We-Vibe product I've tried so far is the classic Tango, and it is literally the only item in my collection that would be a non-negotiable must-have should anything need to be replaced. I'm super keen to try out the pronged shape of the Gala, which should (in theory) stimulate the crura of the clitoris while also cradling the external head. Did We-Vibe manage to pack the power of a Tango into two pinpoint nodes that will cradle all your external genitalia with thuddy vibrational glory? I don't know! But I am willing to try it out – for science.

What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. great post! I can't wait to see the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete

Affiliates